Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:37:17 +0100
From:      Massimiliano Stucchi <stucchi@willystudios.com>
To:        Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>, Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD Documentation Team <doc@FreeBSD.org>, Matteo Riondato <rionda@freesbie.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeSBIE translations requested

--wtjvnLv0o8UUzur2

On 181204, 00:13, Ceri Davies wrote:

> I corrected the English in the README a little; diff attached.  I'll
> take this opportunity to make a little note to non-native English
> speakers here, purely because I have now seen the mistake made by both
> German and Italian native speakers (for good reasons, obviously) -
> "information" is rarely, if ever, pluralised in English.

Thanks for the patch.  I already committed it.

Anyway, we have already planned a new module in cvs just for the
documentation.  It will be similar to the doc module in the FreeBSD
repository, in that we are going to use SGML DocBook, too.

If anybody want to join us, simply send us your patches to
staff@freesbie.org.  Somebody will surely step up and commit them.

Thanks !

Ciao !
--=20