Date:      Sat, 1 Aug 1998 12:06:02 +0200
From:      Johann Visagie <wjv@cityip.co.za>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This changes everything

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998 at 14:58 SAT, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Yeah, there's all kinds of great stuff on this site.  I didn't know
> that aliens killed JFK, or that Elvis's death was caused by exposure
> to microwave radiation from the CIA's secret 12 Terahertz processor,
> for example!

I ended up spending some time last night err... researching that site.  Here
are some more gems:

Their Chief Technical Officer invented a windowed GUI before Xerox.  I _love_
the screenshot:
  http://accpc.com/home0.html

I _need_ one of these on my desktop, running FreeBSD of course:
  http://accpc.com/e9.htm

And speaking of FreeBSD, it seems they do offer it as a pre-installed OS!!
  http://accpc.com/ws1.html

I wonder what on earth they'd do if somebody actually tried to order a "Q"
server with FreeBSD installed.

-- V

Johann Visagie | Email: wjv@CityIP.co.za | Tel: +27 21 419-7878