Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:53:57 -0600
From:      nate@sneezy.sri.com (Nate Williams)
To:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Thomas Gellekum <thomas@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de>, jmacd@freefall.cdrom.com (Joshua Peck Macdonald), freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Porting Java (was Re: What people are doing with FBSD )

> A quick search showed that there is a Linux mailing list and an Ftp site
> for the linux work. substance.blackdown.org:/pub/Java/linux
>
> There was a reference to Nat Williams for porting the Sun-style Makefiles
> to gnu-style Makefiles.

Just in case anyone is wondering, the person who did the Makefile port
was "Nathan J. Williams", not "Nathan W. Williams" (me).

I've been *real* busy with buying/moving into a new house, and hope to
get back involved in FreeBSD RSN.  (I just got my box back on the
Internet after a two week hiatus)

Nate