Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 1995 09:58:05 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brad Midgley <junkmail@pht.com>
To:        hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   gloating about no root disk?

Hello,

Still gloating about not needing a root disk?  The latest red hat linux
requires TWO root disks! from their beta readme:

"You need two root disks now due to the ELF binaries and to perl5's
increased size."

hmm.

For those wondering about our big machine here which was crashing a
lot... I decided to make sure terminator power was only applied at the
ends of the chain and found that not only was every drive applying
terminator power, one drive was jumpered to an undefined term power
setting.  argh.  The machine's now been up 2 days without a hitch.

oh, and I couldn't resist.  please don't kill my message.