Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 1995 12:08:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: WTB: Terminals

> Sean Kelly stands accused of saying:
> >
> > I got tired of continually watching misc.forsale.computers.other.misc
> > for used terminals.  Does anyone know of (or is) a source for used
> > terminals?  I'm in the market for Wyse-50 or comparable, for about
> > $100.  Pointers?
>
> How many are you after?  If just one or two, try ringing around a few local
> computer support organisations - stick with the larger ones, not the
> Klone-only shops.  Often they'll have that sort of thing kicking around, or
> know someone who wants to get rid of some.

Check the local flea markets -- both Ham and Computer.  VT100's are now
2 for $5.00.

(now if I could just get the LSI-11 parts to populate my VT103 and a case
load of the plastic snaps for the VT100.)

Bill
 Bill Pechter/Carolyn Pechter        | The postmaster always pings twice.
 Lakewood MicroSystems               | 17 Meredith Drive,
 908-389-3592                        | Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
 pechter@shell.monmouth.com          |