Date:      Sat, 20 May 2000 17:22:19 +0200
From:      "R.I.Pienaar" <rip@pinetec.co.za>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   jadetex

hi,

I am trying to get the docproj meta port installed with jadetex, i am not
having fun:

FreeBSD 4.0-STABLE (DEV) #1: Wed May 17 19:05:09 SAST 2000

here is snippets from the output:

LaTeX Warning: You have requested, on input line 47, version
               `2000/03/01' of package hyperref,
               but only version
               `2000/01/22 v6.69c Hypertext links for LaTeX'
               is available.

<snip>

WARNING: Elsevier font setup not found
(dummyels.sty)
WARNING: mmasym package not loaded. some symbols will fail
) (ucharacters.sty) (uentities.sty
! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [hash size=10000].
l.701 \expandafter\def\csname EntHopf\endcsname
                                               {\ensuremath{\mathbb{H}}}%
UE...

<snip>

can anyone give me some hints on what I am doing wrong?

I have:
# pkg_info |grep teT
teTeX-1.0.7         Thomas Esser's distribution of TeX & friends

thanks.

--
R.I. Pienaar  rip@pinetec.co.za

          "Let us gather hallucinations from our private minds
              Let us witness the reincarnation of the Sun"