Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:38:15 -0700
From:      "Ian Cartwright" <ian351c@home.com>
To:        "Brooks Davis" <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>, "Ian Cartwright" <ian351c@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Netgear MA401 and WEP

I tried 'ifconfig wi0 ssid IansWireless wepkey 1:0x1111111111 wep' as you
suggested without success... I do have one followup question though: I have
noticed that (in Windows) even if I set the keys the same on the card and
the access point, WEP doesn't work unless it is the same key as well (i.e.
they both have to have key #1 set to 0x1111111111 instead on the accesspoint
having #1 set and the card having #3 set to the same key); is this
expected?.

Is there anyplace in the code for if_wi.c or someplace that I can turn on
some debugging code? I would like to see if my card is reacting as expected
compared against any traces anyone else may have...

Ian