Date:      Sun, 16 Oct 2011 03:12:05 +0200
From:      Damien Fleuriot <ml@my.gd>
To:        kapral <kapral@toya.net.pl>
Cc:        "<freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: re unix browser problem

On 15 Oct 2011, at 14:24, kapral <kapral@toya.net.pl> wrote:

> Now i don't see any strange connections established but i had them b4 i
> wrote email i know my browsers connect to strange ip unfortunatly i didn't=

> checked a port to whih was connected to but it was from high ports abowe
> 1024 on my local machine
>=20

That is normal behaviour, your machine uses unprivileged ports for outgoing c=
onnections, which is a smart thing to do, as using ports <1024 requires root=
 privileges.

> there was no stranege connections to google or other pages i visit nor the=

> dns connection this ware connections established to adres i don't know and=

> i didn't browse them from my browser sorry i wont put the output but i
> found it by lsof -i
>=20
> Regards=20
> Tomasz Marszal
>=20

You would do well to heed Jeremy's advice, and read up on the links he's giv=
en you before questioning the validity of his answer ;)

He often posts to the list and always goes the extra mile to back his claims=
 with actual documentation or proof.

Read the links he's provided, they will help you understand.=