Date:      Sat, 2 Feb 2002 13:23:40 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "FBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Frontpage 2002

I installed ports apache13-FP. Install completed with no errors.
Problem is FrontPage is not active in apache13 server no matter
what the install results say.

I also see what looks like the FrontPage installed web at
/usr/local/frontpage/version5.0 which I can not get to
from the apache server.

I have run  sh /usr/local/frontpage/version5.0/fp_install.sh to
recreate the FrontPage config which resulted in no change.

What undocumented steps must I do to get this to work?