Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:43:23 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        brucem@mail.cruzio.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SanDisk/SunDisk Compact Flash CIS

In message: <200211140005.gAE05Tx00523@mail.cruzio.com>
            "Bruce R. Montague" <brucem@mail.cruzio.com> writes:
: The "/etc/defaults/pccard.conf" file used to have
: a CIS entry for "SunDisk" "SDP", but doesn't anymore
: (for either -stable or -current).  To get both of
: these CFs to work with the same FreeBSD 4.6-stable
: system, I added the CIS info below. Can anyone
: elaborate ont this little story?

These devices are known to match the fixed disk function type.  At
least some versions do (I have some that work here).  In general, I've
been trying to remove those cards that 'shadow' the function stuff
since it presents a bit of a hassle to keep updating things that are
otherwise handled generically.

Warner