Date:      Fri, 3 Aug 2001 09:03:57 +0530
From:      "Gateway Group of Companies" <gateway@gatewaywebsys.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   From India for a strategic tie-up in IT business

------=_NextPart_000_015B_01C11BFB.3A625A70

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have gone through your website and known about your organization. With =
that reference we would like to introduce you to Gateway Group of =
Companies (www.gatewaywebsys.com) - leading IT COMPANY based in India.

We are looking for a strategic partner in your part of the Globe, =
wherein you utilize and help promote our strengths as a strategically =
based IT Company in India with an excellent infrastructure that =
includes:

1. 30,000 sq. ft. Offices throughout India and The Netherlands.
2. A dedicated team of quality IT professionals (a diverse pool of over =
125 professionals)
3.  World-class IT services such as Software Development, IT =
Consultancy, Multimedia Creations, IT education and Recruitment =
Solutions  (placing technically skilled professionals in companies =
globally).
4. A vertically split organization structure with highly skilled =
manpower and software development processes exceeding international =
standards. =20

We aim to leverage benefits and synergetic growth for both our =
organizations. Gateway has an impressive record of providing =
custom-designed, client-specific, result-oriented, futuristic and =
mission-critical applications for diverse end-users, which explains =
Gateway's ever-expanding client base and the faith reposed in our =
expertise.

We have supplied comprehensive IT solutions to the most valued clients =
in USA, UK, India, Singapore, New Zealand and Holland, with various =
tools and technologies.=20

The core of Gateway's Business:

Information Systems

Gateway's forte in complete software solutions include:

=B7 Internet Technology Solutions
=B7 Web Enabled Business Solutions, ERP
=B7 E-Commerce Applications
=B7 Workflow Applications
=B7 CRM Applications
=B7 Database Applications
=B7 Migration from Legacy Systems to Newer Platforms

Gateway has successfully executed close to 40 large projects utilizing =
the above solutions and presently has 7 large on-going projects.

For more details please visit www.gatewaywebsys.com/htm/itsolutions.htm

Human Resources

Being at the forefront of IT Education and software development, Gateway =
realizes the importance of having the right IT talent in any =
organization. Gateway has a real talent for sourcing the right IT talent =
and placing them with various organizations around the globe. Gateway =
has well defined selection processes to find the right fit and placement =
procedures are tailored to specific needs. We have a strategic joint =
venture with a Dutch company to assist in these processes.=20

For more details please visit www.gatewaywebsys.com/htm/staffing.htm

Multimedia Creations

Gateway has exercised its versatility in creating Corporate =
Presentations, Multimedia Interactive CD-ROMs, Registration CD-ROMs for =
Internet Service Providers with Skinned Connection Manager, Multimedia =
Kiosks, eCatalogues, Flash Websites, TV Commercials, 2D/3D animations =
etc. Gateway has completed close to sixty Multimedia Projects and has =
six on-going projects. =20

For more details please visit www.gatewaywebsys.com/htm/multimedia.htm

We would be happy to discuss this proposal in detail along with possible =
modus operandi for a mutually beneficial and ongoing relationship. If =
you would like more information in the interim please call or email us =
(via details below) and we will send you a PowerPoint presentation on =
our group of companies. We look forward to your response.
=20
Sincerely,

Niraj Gemawat
Managing Director
Ph: +91-079-6850006/7, 6851752
Fax: +91-079-6858591
E-mail: ngemawat@vsnl.com

You can also download the word document of our profile at =
www.gatewaywebsys.com/profile

------=_NextPart_000_015B_01C11BFB.3A625A70

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000ff face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dear&nbsp;Sir/Madam,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have gone through your website and =
known about=20
your organization. With that reference we would like to introduce you to =

<STRONG>Gateway Group of Companies </STRONG>(<A=20
href=3D"http://www.gatewaywebsys.com"><FONT=20
color=3D#000000>www.gatewaywebsys.com</FONT></A>) &#8211; leading IT =
COMPANY based in=20
India.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are looking for a strategic partner =
in your part=20
of the Globe, wherein you utilize and help promote our strengths as a=20
strategically based IT Company in India with an excellent infrastructure =
that=20
includes:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>1. 30,000 sq. ft. Offices throughout =
India and The=20
Netherlands.<BR>2. A dedicated team of quality IT professionals (a =
diverse pool=20
of over 125 professionals)<BR>3. &nbsp;World-class IT services such as =
Software=20
Development, IT Consultancy, Multimedia Creations, IT education and =
Recruitment=20
Solutions&nbsp; (placing technically skilled professionals in companies=20
globally).<BR>4.&nbsp;A vertically split organization structure with =
highly=20
skilled manpower and software development processes exceeding =
international=20
standards.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We aim to leverage benefits and =
synergetic growth=20
for both our organizations. Gateway has an impressive record of =
providing=20
custom-designed, client-specific, result-oriented, futuristic and=20
mission-critical applications for diverse end-users, which explains =
Gateway&#8217;s=20
ever-expanding client base and the faith reposed in our =
expertise.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We have supplied comprehensive IT =
solutions to the=20
most valued clients in USA, UK, India, Singapore, New Zealand and =
Holland, with=20
various tools and technologies. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>The core of Gateway&#8217;s=20
Business:</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>Information =
Systems</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Gateway&#8217;s forte in complete =
software solutions=20
include:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>=B7&nbsp;Internet Technology =
Solutions<BR>=B7&nbsp;Web=20
Enabled Business Solutions, ERP<BR>=B7&nbsp;E-Commerce=20
Applications<BR>=B7&nbsp;Workflow Applications<BR>=B7&nbsp;CRM=20
Applications<BR>=B7&nbsp;Database Applications<BR>=B7&nbsp;Migration =
from Legacy=20
Systems to Newer Platforms</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Gateway has successfully executed close =
to 40 large=20
projects utilizing the above solutions and presently has 7 large =
on-going=20
projects.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For more details please visit <A=20
href=3D"http://www.gatewaywebsys.com/htm/itsolutions.htm"><FONT=20
color=3D#000000>www.gatewaywebsys.com/htm/itsolutions.htm</FONT></A></FON=
T></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>Human =
Resources</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Being at the forefront of IT Education =
and software=20
development, Gateway realizes the importance of having the right IT =
talent in=20
any organization. Gateway has a real talent for sourcing the right IT =
talent and=20
placing them with various organizations around the globe. Gateway has =
well=20
defined selection processes to find the right fit and placement =
procedures are=20
tailored to specific needs. We have a strategic joint venture with a =
Dutch=20
company to assist in these processes. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For more details please visit <A=20
href=3D"http://www.gatewaywebsys.com/htm/staffing.htm"><FONT=20
color=3D#000000>www.gatewaywebsys.com/htm/staffing.htm</FONT></A></FONT><=
/DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>Multimedia =
Creations</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Gateway has exercised its versatility =
in creating=20
Corporate Presentations, Multimedia Interactive CD-ROMs, Registration =
CD-ROMs=20
for Internet Service Providers with Skinned Connection Manager, =
Multimedia=20
Kiosks, eCatalogues, Flash Websites, TV Commercials, 2D/3D animations =
etc.=20
Gateway has completed close to sixty Multimedia Projects and has six =
on-going=20
projects.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
href=3D"http://www.gatewaywebsys.com/htm/multimedia.htm"><FONT=20
color=3D#000000>www.gatewaywebsys.com/htm/multimedia.htm</FONT></A></FONT=
></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We would be happy to discuss this =
proposal in=20
detail along with possible modus operandi for a mutually beneficial and =
ongoing=20
relationship. If you would like more information in the interim please =
call or=20
email us (via details below) and we will send you a PowerPoint =
presentation on=20
our group of companies. We look forward to your=20
response.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Sincerely,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>Niraj Gemawat<BR>Managing=20
Director</STRONG><BR>Ph: +91-079-6850006/7, 6851752<BR>Fax:=20
+91-079-6858591<BR>E-mail: <A href=3D"mailto:ngemawat@vsnl.com"><FONT=20
color=3D#000000>ngemawat@vsnl.com</FONT></A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You can also download the word document =
of our=20
profile at <A href=3D"http://www.gatewaywebsys.com/profile"><FONT=20
color=3D#000000>www.gatewaywebsys.com/profile</FONT></A><BR></FONT></DIV>=
</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_015B_01C11BFB.3A625A70--