Date:      Mon, 01 Oct 2001 23:34:00 -0500
From:      Jewfish <jewfish@jewfish.net>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        vlad@magnitka.ru
Subject:   Re: Need an advice...

I use Cyrus-imap, and I like it a lot.  I haven't used the others
personally, however.  Using Cyrus, you don't have to enter each user
into the system in order for them to have an e-mail account (like so
many out there), and it supports a lot of security features, all quite
easy to set up.  Just make sure you read the docs.

James