Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:36:11 +0100 (MET)
From:      Michiel Meijers <michiel@cs.vu.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bootdisks

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999, Dru wrote:

> At 07:15 AM 14/03/99 -0600, you wrote:
> >I know someone having this much troulble making boot disks probably
> >shouldn't be running unix but...:)  I'm currently using NT4 and
> >downloaded the files into
> >C: my download files\fdimage.exe but when coping these files to my a
> >drive I continue to get the error statement : The name specified is not
> >recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch
> >file.  What am I doing wrong?? Could you give or send me somewhere to
> >get more detailed instructions It would be a great help thanks :)  Also

I had the same problem. Only when I started Windows 95 "command prompt only"
fdimage worked just fine. Not in a command box nor when I restarted in MS-DOS
mode.

Grtz,

Michiel Meijers --- michiel@cs.vu.nl --- http://www.cs.vu.nl/~michiel/|
|How do you get two trumpets to play in perfect unison? --------------|