Date:      Thu, 03 Jul 2008 18:13:40 +0100
From:      Gavin Atkinson <gavin@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alexandre Biancalana <biancalana@gmail.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: DigiBoard Xem with 2 extenal modules

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 13:08 -0300, Alexandre Biancalana wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Is anybody running FreeBSD 7 DigiBoard Xem with 2 external 16-port modules ?
>
> I have this at my hands and only the first 16 ports are recognized...
> any tricks ??
>
> Any help is very appreciated.

Hi,

I'm afraid I can't give you the answer, but there's various bits of
information that I think will be useful to try to help resolve it:

 full verbose dmesg
 output of "pciconf -l" (if it is a PCI card)
 output of "devinfo -v" and "pnpinfo" (if it's an ISA card)

Could you also take a look at PR kern/82227 and see if that is the same
hardware as yours please?

Thanks,

Gavin