Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 21:36:58 -0800
From:      brian@worldcontrol.com
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SANE, USB, -current step 2

On Tue, Dec 22, 1998 at 03:29:46PM -0800, Mike Smith wrote:
> Dream on.   8)

At some level isn't it a generic serial bus?  Can't anyone ever do
anything in an easy and straight forward manner?

Shouldn't I be able to bypass the HID/Class stuff and talk directly
to the device regardless of the hideously horrible manufacturer
specific protocol it may speak?

Then I could add the HID/Class stuff later.  I promise. ;-)

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@litzinger.com>