Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:51:06 -0600
From:      Peter Schultz <pete@jocose.org>
To:        Jeremy Lea <reg@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        mozilla@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mozilla on 5.0-current

On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 03:13:51AM -0800, Jeremy Lea wrote:
> Can you try the attached patch for me please (without any other local
> patches obviously... ;-)

Sorry, I'm not using the port version right now.  I'm working with the
bleeding edge very latest checkout which makes working with your patch
a pain.  Would it be possible for you to send me a patchfile that does
not depend on me using the ports version?  Or do you have a tip for me
on how I can apply the patch?  I'm pretty new to all this.

Pete...