Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 1998 18:03:47 -0600 (CST)
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   current w/ tripwire

Is anybody running -current with Tripwire?

I ask because it would seem to me that it would be a pain to manually
take down the system from all external access, verify the tripwire
files, make world, make install, rebuild the tripwire files, and bring
the system back up, every time you want to update.  I was wondering if
anybody has thought of a better scheme than this basic one.

Best wishes,
joelh

--
Joel Ray Holveck - joelh@gnu.org - http://www.wp.com/piquan