Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:50:20 +0900
From:      Cyril Niklaus <cynik@gmx.co.uk>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thanks for all the work on wireless support!

On Vendredi, ao=FBt 9, 2002, at 01:27 , M. Warner Losh wrote:

> Most of the airtools support was in 4.6 (one file was omitted by
> mistake).
Well, that is good to know.

> I'm not familiar with Wellenreiter, what is it?
  Their site: <http://www.remote-exploit.org/>;
It's a stumbler program, used to find/audit wireless networks. I was=20
thinking of having a go at warcycling (I don't own a car, so I'll have=20=

to pedal my way around!) around here in Japan, as I'm curious to see if=20=

and how wireless is used in "High-tech" Japan but "traditional" Kyoto.
Cheers,
Cyril

--

"Time's fun when you're having flies."