Date:      Fri, 12 May 1995 22:12:10 -0500
From:      Don Dunbar <ddunbar@ipxpress.aws.waii.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   LiNetFreeBSD

Well Terry, you seem to have outdone yourself again ... That message answered
all my questions.

I tried to install NetBSD 1.0 before I got Free2.0 and the install procedure
sucked a lot! I am starting to wonder if the Net & Free people shouldn't just
get together in one big programming lab and, like, try to make a brand new
4.4-BSD OS together with an excellent ports collection that beats the hell
outta Linux. So many people think that Linux is the _only_ Unix OS for
x86'es... You guys need to advertise or something. I try. I convinced 3
Linux users at least to try FreeBSD via IRC and MUSHes (sounds stupid) back
when I had no life and computers were my only friends. :)

Now I'm Alex 'The Party Man' Dunbar
aka
Alex 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' Dunbar
aka
Alex 'The Houston Stud' Dunbar
aka
Alex 'Beer' Dunbar
aka
Alex 'The //Other// Enlightened One' Dunbar

son of Don