Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 1997 21:01:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        sales@cheapbytes.com (Sales Department)
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting info added to website...

%To person responsible for posting information about vendors of FreeBSD
%on CD-ROM, we submit the following.  If there are any questions, please
%let us know so we can respond as we would like to have our information
%included with whatever is appropriate.

I have added your entry to our listing at:
<http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html>.  It will appear sometime
after 0500 PDT tomorrow morning, and you should check it soon after that, at
your convenience, to ensure that it is satisfactory.

Thanks for your support of the project!

Cheers,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@eos.ncsu.edu / nsj@FreeBSD.org
Project Eos Systems Administrator, Engineering Computer Operations