Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 1998 11:52:24 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        lfloyd@sonic.net
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Leverage

It helps a lot if you can find a company in the same kind of business
or at least the same  size which is using FreeBSD .

In other words, give them a reference and a lot of times is a matter
of showing that some in the "pack" are using FreeBSD and the rest
of the "Suits" would not mind joining the "pack".

You have to lead them like a herd of sheeps 8)

	Cheers,
	Amancio