Date:      Sun, 23 Nov 1997 03:01:39 +1030 (CST)
From:      Kristian Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        john@helium.vapornet.com (John Preisler)
Cc:        kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RealPlayer 5.0

> The problem exists in the freebsd native raplayer, and amp, and a
> bunch of other sound utils.  catting something to /dev/audio works
> though.  I get symptoms like kernel messages that say

No, I dont think this is it. Perhaps I wasnt clear in describing my
problem, but I'm not getting any -animation-..the sound stuff is
secondary, and I've got reason to believe that at least partly works (or
would, if the animation was playing correctly). This is a linux ELF
binary I'm running under emulation (rvplayer isnt available under freebsd
native yet).

Kris

> > isa_dma_acquire:
channel 5 already in use > >