Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 1998 11:36:14 -0500
From:      Rick Siple <RickSiple@mpainc.com>
To:        "'www@freebsd.org'" <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Active Conecpts and LAN Media Corporation

Found two press releases today relating to products for FreeBSD:

	The first was from LAN Media Corporation describing support for
open source operating systems in three or four of thier new WAN
adapters. (Interestingly, they mention NetBSD and FreeBSD before Linux,
thier PR guy must have been asleep at the switch :).  In the same
sentence, though, they mention BSD/OS, BSDI's not so free OS?).
Article:  http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/981104/lan_media_1.html
HomePage:  http://www.lanmedia.com

	The second was an update to Active Concepts's Funnel Web web
site analysis software.  The upgrade is currently only available for the
Macintosh with Nt/95 to follow soon.  FreeBSD, Linux and several other
Unix versions to follow in 'fourth quarter 1998'.  (Aren't we already in
the fourth quarter of 1998? :P ).
Article:  http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/981104/active_con_1.html
HomePage:  http://www.activeconcepts.com

	Is this the proper address to which to send such findings so
that you can contact them?  Or should I be asking the companies to
contact you?  I did not receive a response to my last message to you nor
did the product/company show up in the commercial vendors listing.  Or,
maybe your just busy and will get to it later.  Anyway, I would like to
be sure I am sending these to the correct person.  Thanks.
Rick Siple
ricksiple@mpainc.com