Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 01:50:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netscape and FreeBSD..

Looks like someone finally got through to those guys over at Netscape..
From mozilla.org/status:

Submitted by Brian Ostrom <briano@netscape.com>

                               Brian Ostrom has news on Unix platform work...

                                      "I've added a few more Tinderbox builds to the MozillaTest page (basically platforms that I've
                                      been able to build GLib and GTK+ on, and that have enough available disk space, I've started
                                      Tinderbox builds on):

http://cvs-mirror.mozilla.org/webtools/tinderbox/showbuilds.cgi?tree=MozillaTest

                                      (The AIX, FreeBSD, BSDI, HP-UX, OSF/1, and AlphaLinux builds are mine.)

                                      FreeBSD is green, and will be moved onto the SeaMonkey page next week, after we clean up
                                      some hardware flakiness this weekend.

                                      I still need people to help get other non-Linux, non-Windoze platforms to build
                                      (successfully...)."

- alex