Date:      Sat, 4 Aug 2001 16:47:29 +0200
From:      Willem van Engen <wvengen@stack.nl>
To:        <A.Muellers@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: any experiences with Fujitsu Life Book?

I've been using a Fujitsu C-4110 for two years running FreeBSD-stable
and it works pretty good. Sound has no problems, XFree86 4 works (no
hardware accel yet).
I know some people running it on a C-6175. X works, audio works, builtin
ethernet works. I don't know about tv-out and such. And I was told that
the builtin lucent soft modem works too with FreeBSD.

- Willem van Engen