Date:      Thu, 4 Feb 1999 11:59:30 +0100 (CET)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Call for help - FreeBSD/PicoBSD presentation

Hi,

I was asked to do a presentation on "FreeBSD in embedded applications" at
a NordU99 (Nordic USENIX/EurOpen) conference in Stockholm. This is very
short term (the presentation itself will take place on Feb 12th), and I
could do with some help. :-) There will be quite a few famous names there
(you can see for yoursefl: http://www.europen.se/NordU99 ).

What I basically need is some examples of embedded solutions you based on
FreeBSD - I know of a few of them, but I need more information about such
things as: hardware (CPU, RAM, peripherals), functions performed, your
impressions wrt. the efficiency and stability, possible directions for
development, etc...

So, if you happen to be involved in some kind of such a project, please
send me some info ASAP! I will give you credit for this, when talking
about real-life examples. Also, if you know of someone else who's not
reading the list, please forward this message to him.

Many thanks!

Andrzej Bialecki

 <abial@nask.pl>       ||PicoBSD||   FreeBSD in your pocket? Go and see:
 Research & Academic   |+-------+|       "Small & Embedded FreeBSD"