Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:31:41 +0200
From:      "Schoettler, Jan" <Jan.Schoettler@fja.com>
To:        "'freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   handbook.pdf with errors?

Hello there,

I downloaded
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/en/books/handbook/book.pdf.zip
and tried to open the document with Acrobat Reader (Win NT4.0) and I can't
display
it.
AR says: "There was an error processing a page. There was a problem reading
this document (109)".

All other books work fine.

What's wrong?

BTW, I'm a linux user and BSD newbie and I'm impressed by the tons of free
and
high quality FreeBSD documentation. Carry on the good work!

Regards,
Jan