Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:33:53 +0300 (IDT)
From:      Nadav Eiron <nadav@barcode.co.il>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   NCR 810 fatal errors during install. (desperate plea)

I've already tried the following on questions and scsi to no avail. Since
I first posted I also found out the following:

1. The results are the same even if I leave just one disk connected
(doesn't matter which).
2. WinNT 3.51 runs fine on this machine.

In light of (2) above, this machine might end up running NT, which will
make me (at least) very sorry.

Any help is greatly appreciated.