Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:05:55 -0800
From:      darklogik@pittgoth.com
To:        Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [NEW FAQ] Migrating from Linux to FreeBSD

HP>I got the reply saying that, I can use the content,
HP>but
HP>the answers on it are given by many people on from
HP>-doc mailing list and I will need to ask here on the
HP>mailing list.

In taking a side earily on, I belive that since it is a faq, that will be
contributed to the docproject, and the answers are from the
docproject, then that would make both property of the docproject
and therfore make this totally proper.  Now, I can imagine giving
you a hard time if you were not NOT GIVING it to the docproject
lol.  But as a donation, I don't see why not

Tom Rhodes
http://www.pittgoth.com	Dark Portal Project
http://www.FreeBSD.org	FreeBSD Project