Date:      Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:00:59 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        chmeeedalf@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 9.0-BETA1 ISO ppc64

----Security_Multipart(Mon_Oct_31_12_00_59_2011_848)--

Justin Hibbits <chmeeedalf@gmail.com> wrote
  in <20111030220203.4d6f8f30@narn.knownspace>:

ch> I wanted the ISO to see if an older version would work on my G5.  I had
ch> tried RC1, and it would freeze after a minute or so after booting up,
ch> and I had a similar experience on my TiBook (ppc32), which runs
ch> BETA2/-CURRENT (doesn't lock up every time, but locks up "eventually"
ch> sometimes), but not on my MDD (ppc32) which runs something from around
ch> BETA1, so was hoping reverting to BETA1 would fix things.  Someone from
ch> ##freebsd linked me to a source for it, so I tried and it failed (see
ch> the other thread regarding the problem for (slightly) more details).

 I am not sure if this is useful for you, but you can find some older
 snapshots at http://pub.allbsd.org/FreeBSD-snapshots/.

-- Hiroki