Date:      Sun, 24 Jan 1999 23:00:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>
To:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TowerJ for FreeBSD

On 25-Jan-99 Amancio Hasty wrote:

> It would be nice if TowerJ was available for FreeBSD for commercial
> entities to exploit. It seems to me that this small item is orthogonal
> to whatever engineering efforts are currently active in the Java VM front.
>
> I do believe that we have large ISPs which perhaps can benefit from
> products such as TowerJ .

Dumb question.   What is TowerJ?   I showed up at this one a bit late.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow