Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 1999 10:12:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <jclarke@cisco.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ES1370 Sound problems

I upped the volume to 100, but I am still getting the same errors.  Is
there anything else I should try?  I should also mention that when I cat a
file to /dev/audio or /dev/dsp, it immediately returns.  It looks like the
audio devices are nulls.  All the symlinks are correct and snd1 has been
built.  My Vibra16 in my other machine works just find as pcm1.

Joe Clarke

--
Joe Clarke, CE                     |          |
Customer Support Engineer        |||||      |||||