Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 06:38:30 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        "John Howie" <JHowie@msn.com>
Cc:        "GomoR" <GomoR@chez.com>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: security advisories

In message <011a01c10974$d5e2c730$0101a8c0@development.local>, "John
Howie" wri
tes:

I agree wholeheartedly.

I was initially going to rant about some people's ungrateful kids,
however rants don't change anything.  I hope that the developers and
volunteers will ignore the dissenting comments and accept the
appreciation of the majority who use this fine software.

Regards,                         Phone:  (250)387-8437
Cy Schubert                        Fax:  (250)387-5766
Team Leader, Sun/Alpha Team   Internet:  Cy.Schubert@osg.gov.bc.ca
Open Systems Group, ITSD, ISTA
Province of BC