Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:02:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jonathan Smith <jonsmith@dragonstar.dhs.org>
To:        kmays <kmays@email.msn.com>
Cc:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>, Bob Boone <Bob.Boone@whro.org>, "'freebsd-stable@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.5 now available . . . . .

You'd need the timestamp of checkout from CVS.  It doesn't matter when
they build it, it matters when they checked it out ;)

--
Close your eyes.  Now forget what you see.  What do you feel? --
My heart. --  Come here. --  Your heart. --  See?  We're exactly the same.

	Jon Smith -- Senior Math Major @ Purdue