Date:      23 Aug 2000 15:23:29 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        "Jacques A. Vidrine" <n@nectar.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: People running with LOCALBASE set to something other than /usr/local?

 * From: Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>

 * However, I was wondering if there was anyone who could fix things that
 * weren't PREFIX clean who would also find them on a regular
 * basis. That's not you.

I can help you when the new package building cluster (being put
together by Paul Saab at the moment) comes up for service.  I'll run
some builds with LOCALBASE and X11BASE set to someplace other than the
default and flag all ports that don't conform.

I couldn't do that for a while since I didn't have enough computing
power -- the machines were maxed out just squeezing out the weekly
(and sometimes biweekly) set of packages.

Satoshi