Date:      Fri,  1 Sep 2000 23:47:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      shikut@belpak.brest.by
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   kern/20992: kern/tty_subr.c, b_to_q to a clist with no reserved cblocks

>Number:         20992
>Category:       kern
>Synopsis:       kern/tty_subr.c, b_to_q to a clist with no reserved cblocks
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
FreeBSD brus.belpak.brest.by 3.5.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 3.5.1-RELEASE #5: Fri Aug 25 17:18:40 EEST 2000     root@brus.belpak.brest.by:/usr/src/sys/compile/BRUS  i386

Computer description: 586-100Mhz, 32Mb RAM, 2Gb HDD, Digiboard PC/Xe (on isa), 8 Telebit XPresso modems.
This kernel message appear some times imediatly after modems disconnection, but not always. It's very strange for me, cause on FreeBSD 3.3.0 there are no such messages.

Solution of this problem is very important for me, cause am trying to setup 3.5.1 on uucp server with more then 800 users. If it possible, answer to me as quickly as it possible.
>How-To-Repeat:
I don't know.
>Fix:
No fix.