Date:      Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:10:57 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with jared files.

Have some jar-compressed files to be uncompressed.I am using
fbsd3.3-RELEASE and jdk1.1.8 .jar(utility) as such just hungs up.
green-threads/jar(afaiu underlying programm thait is called by jar)
gives me following message : /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1 : Shared object
"libjava.so" not found.I have some entries in filesystem that are looking
very simmilar to what jar is lacking e.g.
:/usr/local/jdk1.1.8/lib/i386/green_threads/libjava.so
and
...../green_threads/libjava.so.1.1.8

Any help solution remedy to problem is highly welcome.

Kind regads,
Ariel