Date:      Sun, 26 Jul 1998 22:47:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "A. Karl Heller" <heller@cdnow.com>
To:        mike@smith.net.au (Mike Smith)
Cc:        sharding@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU, mike@smith.net.au, heller@cdnow.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-stable on Virtual PC

  One of Apple guru's did get FreeBSD installed from a Dos partition. (
I'm so used to installing over the net now that this method was spooking. =
)
  On bootup from the harddisk getty kept re-spawing and lots of the deamons
cored.

  I'd like to see FreeBSD run on VPC, heck I would like it to run
on a 14CPU Sun Ultra 4000..but..

Karl

A. Karl Heller - Senior Systems Engineer - heller@cdnow.com