Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 1996 16:27:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   forking program ?

I remember some time back someone posted a little piece of code that
forked and allocated memory until the OS gave up.. and the same program
appeared with an NT version (using CreateThread instead of fork()).

I wanted to take a closer look at it, but it seems I can't find any
mention of where to get it anywhere in  my mail folders.. :-(

If anyone know of its location, please forward me the URL !

TIA,
-mark

| Mark Mayo		mark@quickweb.com |
| C-Soft  	        www.quickweb.com  |
"To iterate is human, to recurse divine."
		- L. Peter Deutsch