Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 19:25:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Josh Howard <obiwan@zeppelin.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Opps.. problem with 04-19-97 kernel...

I've been having the problem off and on for the last few weeks, I was wondering
if I was the only one, but apparently not. I can't seem to stay up for more
than a few days (I found I was was rebooted when I woke up this morning
actually). Hard to provide much info to help since as he points out it doesn't
leave much of a trace and has no other `dependencies' like load.
On 19-Apr-97 Gary Clark II wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have finally upgraded my kernel from pre-lite stage and have ran into a
>"small" problem.
>
>The kernel is a 0030 CDT 19APR97 sup.
>Problems:
>Reboots.  No panic, no dump NOTHING.  The system can be doing nothing or
>a big compile, it does not matter.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>--
>Gary Clark II   (N5VMF) |    I speak only for myself and "maybe" my company
>gclarkii@GBData.COM     |          Member of the FreeBSD Doc Team
>  Providing Internet and ISP startups - http://WWW.GBData.com for information
>       FreeBSD FAQ at ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.ORG/pub/FreeBSD/docs/FAQ.latin1

---
Josh Howard
        "What do you give a man who has everything?" the pretty
teenager asked her mother.
        "Encouragement, dear," she replied.