| raw e-mail | index | archive | help

                                                                          =
   bhyve: pci_passthru: unmap_pptdev_mmio failed
                                                                          =
                                                                          =
                                                pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 functi=
on 0 vendor "AMD", unknown produ
ct 0x7432 rev 0x00
bhyve: pci_passthru: map_pptdev_mmio failed
                                           bhyve: pci_passthru: unmap_pptd=
ev_mmio failed
                                                                          =
              bhyve: pci_passthru: map_pptdev_mmio failed
                                                                          =
                                                         bhyve: pci_passth=
ru: unmap_pptdev_mmio failed
                                                                          =
                                                                          =
                            em0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel I211" rev =
0x03bhyve: pci_passthru: map_ppd

               bhyve: pci_passthru: unmap_pptdev_mmio failed
                                                            : msi, address=
 00:e0:67:2e:3c:a6
bhyve: pci_passthru: map_pptdev_mmio failed
                                           bhyve: pci_passthru: unmap_pptd=
ev_mmio failed
                                                                          =
              bhyve: pci_passthru: map_pptdev_mmio failed
                                                                          =
                                                         bhyve: pci_passth=
ru: unmap_pptdev_mmio failed
                                                                          =
                                                                          =
                            em1 at pci0 dev 3 function 0 "Intel I211" rev =
0x03bhyve: pci_passthru: map_ppd

               bhyve: pci_passthru: unmap_pptdev_mmio failed
                                                            : msi, address=
 00:e0:67:2e:3c:a7
nvme0 at pci0 dev 4 function 0 unknown vendor 0xfb5d product 0x0a0a rev 0x=
00: msix, NVMe 1.4

=2D-----------------------------------------------------------------------=
---------------------------------End of the messages----------------------=

On Wed, 16 Oct 2024 11:44:17 +0200
Pierre Dupond <76nemo76@gmx.ch> wrote:

> Hi All,
>      I plan to use OpenBSD 7.6 guest with bhyve on a FreeBSD 14.1 host. =
With
> the release candidate of OPenBSD 7.6 I was able to pass two network card=
> with PCI passthru to the OpenBSD virtual machine.
>
> With the production version of OpenBSD 7.6 the PCI passthru does not wor=
k any more. Even
> worse if I try to install OpenBSD without network card I get the message
> produced after this mail.
>
> The problems arise (with the PCI passthru and without network card) imme=
diately
> after the message "entry point at...".
>
> The command used to start bhyve is:
> /usr/sbin/bhyve -HPSD -u -s 0:0,amd_hostbridge -s 31,lpc -l com1,stdio  =
-s 4,nvme,/VM/OpenBSD/obsd.img -c 4 -m 4096M -l bootrom,/usr/local/share/u=
efi-firmware/BHYVE_UEFI.fd -s 5:0,ahci-cd,/VM/OpenBSD/install76.iso Router