Date:      Sat, 07 Nov 1998 15:13:56 +0000
From:      curtis <ufkartfm@pacific.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, "freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: argh^2

On the Multia, the new kern.flp does not allow me to change to
the mfsroot.gz disk, before it autoboots.

The ones that work for me 'sorta' are the kern.flp from 27 Oct.
and mfsroot.gz from 31 Oct.

--
curtis - ufkartfm@pacific.net - site administrator for Nobody
      I want Nobody to control my life!  How about you?