Date:      Tue, 20 May 1997 06:34:46 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tyrel Burton <tyrelb@surf.pangea.ca>
To:        "Amjad R. Alsharif" <alsharif@papp.undp.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache Virtual Domains

> 3. How can I access via http the Handbook & FAQ that came with the
>    installation /usr/local/docs/Handbook.  The browser would not access it.

Have you installed LYNX? It works great for those documents! My docs are
in /usr/share/doc/handbook .. I just type 'lynx handbook_toc.html' and I
get them.

> 4. A FreeBSD Machine that I also currently use crashed due electrical
>    fluctiations and at boot time it gives me **Error in Super Block run
>    Fsck** but when I do nothing happens.  Any suggestion on how I can
>    bring the system backup without having to re-install.

Is you system still crashed? What exactly happens? I've installed FreeBSD
so many times because the system has crashed, but now I know how to fix
'em!

-----
Tyrel Burton
tyrelb@pangea.ca