Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:42:24 +0300
From:      Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow@gmail.com>
To:        Dmitry Samersoff <dms@samersoff.net>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with java

These messages are from automatic builder, I don't  have access to it, and
I see correct build at my servers.
Probably we need to ask for wrkdirs from these failed builds to see more.
If this is not an option - you could run build jboss72/jboss71 from ports
and log all commands, to see what's going on there.

2013/10/10 Dmitry Samersoff <dms@samersoff.net>

--
Regards,
Alexander Yerenkow