Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:16:00 +1000 (EST)
From:      Nicholas Charles Brawn <ncb05@uow.edu.au>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
Cc:        Jay Nelson <jdn@acp.qiv.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Suggestion for somebody with a 16MB testbox

I also noticed the significant speedup in kernel compile time when I
switched to freebsd (from linux). I also like this simpler task of editing
the config file direct as opposed to the ncurses interface I was subjected
to on linux.

Nicholas Brawn

--
Email: ncb05@uow.edu.au
Nicholas Brawn - Computer Science Undergraduate, University of Wollongong.