Date:      Sun, 05 Mar 2000 20:20:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Colin <cwass99@home.com>
To:        Mike Muir <mmuir@es.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com>, Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>, Charles Cox <cscox@Stanford.EDU>, Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
Subject:   Re: codecrusader and ntp

On 06-Mar-2000 Mike Muir wrote:
> Mike Muir wrote:
>
> Okay, just following up to this, everything can continue on if i kill
> the ctags process which is running, seems to just sit there itself, when
> ctags is killed, codecrusader works properly now that it has its list of
> functions.. weird!??!?
>
> mike.

     I just finished installing this myself.  One thing I noticed in the
patches dir for the port is that the references to ctags is removed before the
build takes place.  I haven't even had time to really test this thing yet, so
I'm not sure what other issues I might find.
     I also built from the sources on the FreeBSD site, seemed slightly safer
;)  All I can say at this point, though, is that it starts without any real
difficulties.

Cheers,
Colin

--