Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:32:36 -0400
From:      Mike Skultety <skillet@nauticom.net>
To:        Marco Molteni <molter@tin.it>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This is NOT a joke!! Read NOW!! (Disney/Microsoft  Contest) (fwd)

Ya know.. It is amazing the waste of bandwith people use sending stuff like
this.. Most people are smart enough to realize that this is a hoax : ) yet
most dont .. what has the net become now a days.. what happened to all the
Smart intelligent people out there.. I know we are out there :) oh well I
waste enough time here later..

And PEOPLE stop sending lame..chain letters.. it is a waste of everyons time..

Mike