Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:30:25 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with UDMA mode on XP1000

and is XP1000 IDE controller worse than PIO mode 4??
seems like I Cannot make udma work with this promise.
I cahnged 4 cables, no luck.
I Also changed PCI Slot, the resul is KErnel crashing.
IT works only if I put promise on the second PCI 64 bit slot.
On the lower bottom 32 bit PCI Slot it crashes.

Rick