Date:      Fri, 26 Nov 1999 12:40:58 -0000
From:      "Lawrence Farr" <l.farr@epcdirect.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Annelise's Comments

Although I am on this list, I do not yet have the necessary skills to fix or
spot the low level problems discussed here, but being responsible for
FreeBSD/Linux/Windows9x/2000/NT/Mac OS on a daily basis, have to deal with
"ordinary" problems with FreeBSD. I would gladly devote some of my time to
the tasks of finding install problems etc., rather than fixing code (Which I
can't!).

This any help?

Lawrence Farr
EPC Direct T:01179666123 F:01179666111 M:07970780901