Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:20:24 +0100
From:      "Jonathan Defries" <jonathan@corpex.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: IBM 3500 M20

I have an M20 sitting next to me, performs like a dream, worked first
time out of the box.

The only slight niggle is you need to run 4 as 3.5 claims to support
the SCSI controller but doesn't - I'm on 4.1RC now and it even runs
my Rocketport which is only supposed to work up until 3.2 RELEASE.

 - Jonathan